Sunday, 21 June 2015

Thoughts & Prayers Stampin' Up! Condolence Card

Today I was tasked with one of those cards that most struggle with ….

~ A Sympathy/Condolence Card ~


It is always hard to know what to say at such a difficult time my brief from the client was clean & simple, this is what I came up with 




I have used Whisper White & Soft Sky card stock, the sentiment is stamped in Smoky Slate whilst the Tree is heat embossed in the same colour (sadly now retired) the oval is cut with the Ovals Collection Framelits.  The tree and sentiment comes from the stamp set Thoughts & Prayers.

Thanks for stopping by today
Nicole 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments :

  1. You have done a beautiful card Nicole. Angexxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Nicole, I really like the softness of colours you have used in this Sympathy Card. Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10