Thursday, 18 June 2015

Welcome to Blogland - My 1st Ever Blog Post!

Hi & Welcome to my Blog … If I sound nervous it’s because I am but here I am finally in Blogland … My 1st Ever Post so please be gentle with me I am learning albeit slowly so without further rambling LETS GO !

Again Welcome and Thanks for visiting me here, My name is Nicole and I am an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.  I hope you find my blog easy to navigate and I hope to be able to inspire you as I showcase my creations using Stampin’ Up products.

Over to your right you will find links to our catalogue as well as the shop link where you can shop at your convenience with me 24/7 and have your purchases delivered to you from just $5.95, oh and if you feel the urge to join our Stampin' Up family the link for that is there also.

I would love for you to leave some feedback for me and if you have any questions please don’t be afraid to ask or Contact Me.

Our new Annual 2015/16 Stampin’ Up! Catalogue was released on 2nd June, 2015 and I am really excited to share all of its goodness there is just so many must haves for me in this catalogue.

Well that’s it for me today … I hope you can stop by again to check out what I have been up to.
Nicole x 


1 comment :

  1. I wish my blog looked this good when I first started. I can't wait to see your projects Nicole. Welcome to blog land.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10