Saturday, 18 July 2015

Crazy Crafters July 2015 Blog Hop - Favourite Colour Combo


Hi & Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop for July 2015. 
This month we are showing off our Favourite Stampin’ Up! Colour Combo. Having only recently started blogging I think this is my 7th post so I am proud to be taking part in the team blog hop for the first time!


You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Nicole Bonaror may have come from the person previous to me in the list below. If you get off track at any time, the full line up is below it will help you move along from blog to blog so you get to see all the stunning projects The Crazy Crafter's Team has created for you.

One of the things I love about Stampin' Up! is that the Card Stock, Ink, Markers & various other Embellishments all match so effortlessly. So, Get your pen & paper ready as I'm sure you are going to find some great new colour combinations that you are going to absolutely adore and want to try!

My Favourite Colour Combination at the moment is 
Melon Mambo & Bermuda Bay, teamed with Basic Black & Whisper White with a hint of bling of course cos a girl can never get enough .. right ?



I've used Gorgeous Grunge & Papillon Potpourri and Crazy for You for the Sentiment. I love the Gorgeous Grunge Paint Splatters and the Classic Typed Font from the Crazy for You Stamp Set


I have all the links below to the product used so that you can purchase these items from my Stampin' Up! Store at your convenience.

Thank You for taking the time to view our team blog hop for July 2015.  There is always some amazing ideas to kick that mojo into top gear ..  I hope my colour scheme has inspired you, don't forget to subscribe to my blog to get regular updates, also if you could leave me a comment down below before you dash off I would love to know that you have stopped in to see me.

Happy Crafting
Nicole x


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

10 comments :

  1. Lovely colour combination and lovely card to match it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card Nic, it is beautiful. Angexxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Nicole......pretty colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Nicole. Love those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to your first blog hop Nicole! So awesome to have you part of it. Great card so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie .. was a little intimidated by the whole process at first but your assistance made it so much easier :) So what are we doing next month lol

      Delete
  6. Fabulous Card Nicole, I have just received the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set, and have realized there are so many designs you can do with it. You have just shown us all another Card Design. So you and I have done it, we both made it through our first Blog Hop and I don't know about you but I am looking forward to next month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous grunge, one of my most used stamp sets and two of my favourite colours. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10