Monday, 6 July 2015

~ Product of the Month - July 2015 ~


Have you seen the Stampin' Up!

TIN OF CARDS PROJECT KIT ? 

 It is simply AMAZING so many gorgeous cards plus storage & more. I LOVE this kit so much that I am making it my selected Product of the Month for July 2015.

The fun printed tin gives you plenty of room to store the cards that you make in this kit, plus room for more. Kit includes enough card bases and accents for 16 cards plus the all important instructions to complete this kit.  This gorgeous kit has a number of co-ordinating colours Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Wild Wasabi & Whisper White.




So what is included in this amazing kit I hear you ask ?

* 16 card bases and envelopes
* 1 printed tin box with lid, 6-3/4" x 4" x 5-3/8"
* 10 sheets of 4-1/4" x 6-1/4" Designer Series Paper, 2 ea. of 5 designs
* 4 die-cut Designer Series Paper strips
* Gold Glimmer Paper hearts
* Die-cut accents
* Printed acetate sheet
* Gold foil strips
* Metallic gold thread
* 1 sheet clear star epoxy stickers
* Gold epoxy hearts
* 4 wood die cuts
* 9 file tab dividers

Check out the video below


If you would like to purchase this fabulous TIN OF CARDS PROJECT KIT
and its co-ordinating TIN OF CARDS STAMP SET from me I am offering a refund of your postage cost when ordered through my online store + A further 10% discount off your purchase.  So what are you waiting for make your purchase today from my store (Click on the pictures below and it will take you directly to the item in my store), then message me to let me know you have purchased.  I have recommended a few additional items you might like to add to your purchase these are optional extras check them all out below.  This special Product of the Month Offer is available to 
Australian Residents only.

I look forward to hearing from you soon
Nicole x


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment

01 09 10