Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Exciting News & More

Hi Everyone

Well to say its been a crazy few weeks is quite an understatement I've had some major personal Stampin' Up! achievements that are just mind blowing to me and I am really proud and so very excited. Of course achievements don't come easy.  I have an awesome team of girls who I take my hat off too and thank wholeheartedly for their hard work enthusiasm and dedication. 

Stampin' Up! is a flexible business model that accommodates both hobby demonstrators that want to join just for themselves to get a discount off their own product as well as offering a career plan that could see you leading a team, and earning cash bonuses and overseas holidays.  Would you like to know more about that ? Please contact me today for a chat.


So what is it that is so exciting I hear you say well I mentioned overseas holidays right ? .. can you believe that in 9 months (yes you did read that right) I have earned the 2016 Stampin' Up Grand Vacation! (insert squeal here) all expenses paid for myself & a guest to the Mediterranean cruising aboard the Norwegian Epic .. talk about spoilt hey! 


If that's not something to get excited about well how about some Weekly Deals they are always a delight to my eyes these deals are valid through until next Tuesday 18th August 2015.  As always I invite you to click on the links below to take you shopping with me.

Finally I'd love for you to pop in again on Friday Night (14th August) from 6pm to see the Crazy Crafter's Blog Hop we have a fabulous line up and some lovely projects to share with you.

Until then .. Happy Crafting!
Nicole
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment

01 09 10