Thursday, 27 August 2015

Grand Vacation Achievers Blog Hop August - Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek


Welcome to the Grand Vacation Achievers Blog Hop for August 2015.  
This is my very first Grand Vacation Blog Hop having just earned this amazing trip this month,
I can't wait to see what all the achievers have created .. So Exciting! 

Our theme this month is a Sneak Peek of our NEW Holiday Catalogue we are so excited
to share some projects using new products from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue that
will be available to purchase from 1st September 2015.
We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. 

You are currently visiting my blog Nicole Bonar :)
Our full blog hop line up is below, it will help you move along from blog to blog so you 
can see all the projects.
   
For my sneak peek I have chosen to showcase the lovely new Designer Series Paper 
"Season of Cheer" the sentiments are from the new stamp set
"Embellished Ornaments"




I have kept it clean & simple in order to highlight the new product my co-ordinating colour palette consists of Cherry Cobbler, Hello Honey & Mossy Meadow with just a hint of silver and gold in the embellishments.

Thanks for taking part in our Grand Vacation blog hop, with so many amazing 
ideas & inspiration you won't want to miss one! Remember you are currently at my blog Nicole Bonar, please check the line up below and click the next person on the list to continue.

Happy Crafting
Nicole x 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

6 comments :

  1. I just love this paper--really love how sweet and simple your cards are! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on earning your first trip! I'll look forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Nicole and welcome to the blog hop! Your blog is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful samples for using the DSP in a creative way. Congratulations on your first IT. It is such an exciting time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours Nicole! Hope you enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE how you added the color combinations on the side of your project! How in the world did you do that? The Holly leaf card is my favorite. :D Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10