Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Holiday Catalogue Coming Soon & New Weekly Deals !

As a Demonstrator there are many perks one of them is that you get to see and order from new catalogues before the general public thats not to mention a generous commission plan, FREE Stamps, Cash Bonuses & Holidays.

Would you like that ?  This amongst other reasons is why I joined and I can honestly say it has been the greatest decision I ever made.

Purchase the STARTER KIT for only $169 you can choose $235 of ANY product you like INCLUDING items from the Holiday Catalogue. So no waiting for the official release in a month - just join now and you can start getting the items that you would like now!

Here is a picture of my copy that arrived this week! If you would like to get your hands on this hot little publication all you need to do is leave me a message below in the spirit of fairplay please only request a catalogue from me if you don't already have a current demonstrator.



Other perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

You join my team The Infinity Stampers we are a small but emerging team
My Team & I are kicking goals beyond belief .. (More about that in another post in the near future)! Whether you want to earn a little extra income or just purchase your Stampin' Up! Supplies at a discounted price, I welcome career & hobby demonstrators alike Australia Wide doesn't matter where you live I am here to help you. 
Free postage on the Starter Kit
A minimum 20% discount off your future orders

So what are you waiting for?
Join the Infinity Stampers today you will be so happy you did !


This weeks weekly deals have also arrived click on the pictures below to take advantage of these great specials & it will take you shopping with me :)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I look forward to chatting with you again soon have a wonderful Wednesday 

Nicole x

No comments :

Post a Comment

01 09 10