Sunday, 20 September 2015

Crazy Crafters September 2015 Blog Hop - Holiday Catalogue



Hi & Welcome to the September Edition of the Crazy Crafter’s Blog Hop.  This month we are highlighting the new recently released Holiday Catalogue.  We hope you find great inspiration from the projects you see today.

My card today features the Berry Merry Photopolymer Bundle



Thanks again for stopping by to view my creation, continue the hop & check out more great projects by some of our talented Crazy Crafter's Team (Full Blog Line Up is below)

Happy Crafting :)
Nicole x 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

15 comments :

  1. Awesome Job Nicole You are really getting into this blogging. Angexxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card! Love the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how simple this card is! I have this set, I may have to get it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple red and white with some bling; nice card Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog well done proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. will have to try this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card with a touch of bling, Would look great in so many traditional and non traditional SU colours. Great card design Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Nicole - this set is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10