Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Global Design Project #001 - Congrats to You - Colour Challenge

Thank You for joining me today I am excited to share with you my 
1st ever Challenge Blog Entry for Global Design Project

Global Design Project is a brand new challenge blog, it consists of a super awesome, super talented design team headed up by a couple of Aussie Gals one being my upline, who regularly set new challenges for us all to play along with.  

So here we go our 1st challenge design a card/project based on these colours.


Now I will be the first to admit these are colours I wouldn’t normally reach for or even dream of putting together but I’m kinda digging my creation ... 
I hope you do too! 


I look forward to being challenged again and getting creative 
in another GDP Challenge 

Thanks for stopping by, 
If you're in Australia and would like to order any of the products I have used, please just click one of the links below to take you shopping!

Happy Crafting 

Nicole x 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

13 comments :

  1. This is wonderful Nicole! So happy you chose the very first Global Design Project as your first challenge card. You have done a great job. Can't wait to see your creations when you play along with us again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie .. Your a great mentor and I appreciate all the help you offer :) x

      Delete
  2. Nicole, this is beautiful. I really like how you have offset the circles and all the added textures are gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along to our very first Global Design Project. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Louise .. I look forward to future challenges :)

      Delete
  3. Nicole - this is beautiful! The gray stripes create a wonderful backdrop for your beautiful flower and sentiment. Thanks for playing along with this week's Global Design Project color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian .. I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by and check out my entry :)

      Delete
  4. Nicole, I felt the same way about these colours together, but you nailed it! Love your card. Thanks for playing with us at Global Design Project x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Paula .. I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by and check out my entry :)

      Delete
  5. I so dig this, Nicole. I think we were all a little stumped by the color challenge at first, but it just works doesn't it? Well, you got it right anyway. Thanks so much for joining us at Global Design Project. Can't wait to see what else you come with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Shawn .. Being my first ever challenge entry it was a little daunting but once I started it seemed to just come together :) Thank You again for stopping by and your kind comments.

      Delete
  6. Great Card Nicole I love how you have incorporated your colors, I'm sure this is the first of many challenges. Well Done my dear friend. Angexxxooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Ange .. Thank you hun you are such a great friend too :) Thank you for all your support and encouragement xx

      Delete
  7. I think you did awesome with these colors! I love how you started with the stripe, and the darling piece of embossed pink.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10