Thursday, 24 September 2015

Grand Vacation Achievers Blog Hop September - Remember to Give Thanks


Welcome to the Grand Vacation Achievers Blog Hop for Setember 2015.  
I am excited to again be participating this month, our theme this month is 

"Remember to Give Thanks" 

You are currently visiting my blog Nicole Bonar :)  
Our full blog hop line up is listed below, it will help you move along from blog to blog so you can see all the projects.

So grab a coffee .. get comfy .. and lets get started. I am sure you are going to love seeing all the wonderful creations made for your viewing pleasure.

My card comes from the stamp set Kinda Eclectic it is one of my favourite sets and I feel kindness and giving thanks go hand in hand.  I have inked up one side of the Honeycomb TIEF and placed the cardstock inside and gently rubbed it to get the background impression without actually embossing it, the sunburst rays are peaking out from just under the
Deco Labels Framelits.


I have also used the new Silver Cording Trim to finish off it really curls nicely with the blade of your scissors or bone folder.  The colour palette is shown below.


Thanks for stopping by & taking part in our Grand Vacation Blog Hop, with so many amazing ideas & inspiration you won't want to miss one! Remember you are currently at my blog Nicole Bonar, please check the line up below and click the next person on the list to continue.

Thanks for Visiting :)

Nicole x
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

11 comments :

  1. Your card is gorgeous Nic, so many elements - you have excelled yourself. I just love it. Congrats... Angexxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card so much. That is one of my favourite stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card.. the colours work so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and the color combo. Your use of the embossing folder for inked texture is fabulous with the leaves and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa :) I've never done that before its like opening up a pandora's box of new ways to create

      Delete
  5. Wonderful card Nicole! I love the embossing folder too. That Cording Trim is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie :) I love the cording trim

      Delete
  6. Love all the elements and the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card this gives me some ideas for using my supplies. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lora :) Really appreciate you taking the time to stop by and comment .. Go forth & create!

      Delete
  8. I love this card so much!!! The colors are fabulous and it looks so happy!!! Nice!!!
    Phyllis Shepherd

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10