Monday, 19 October 2015

Congratulations ... To the Happy Couple

Welcome back to my Blog!

Today I am sharing a custom made card going to a special couple who have just announced their Engagement.

The discussion with my customer revealed a black and silver theme.

Here is my card ..




Congratulations to the Happy Couple

There is 3 layers sitting on top of the Black card base, Silver Foil, Basic Black & Whisper White. The flourish is stamped in Basic Black Archival Ink and is from Flowering Flourishes, the flower is made up from 3
co-ordinating flowers.  A bit of bling and ribbon finishes this card off just nicely.

The shopping list is below, if you need help or would like to purchase the supplies to make this card please click on the links below or get in touch and I can help you out.

Happy Crafting
Nicole x
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment :

01 09 10