Saturday, 10 October 2015

Happy Birthday to You

Hi Everyone  
It’s that time of year when our family goes into Birthday overdrive ..
4 birthdays in succession quickly followed by yep you guessed it 
CHRISTMAS!

My card today is my Daughter’s Birthday Card .. another year another birthday it only seems like yesterday we were celebrating her 1st Birthday let alone her 19th.


Now I will apologise in advance as much as I love my Stampin’ Up! the “19” is not SU and the black polka dots is now sadly retired (Irresistibly Yours Wax Resist) never fear there is a suitable alternative black polka dot in the
"Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack".

The stamped image is the flourish from "Everything Eleanor" …. I used my trusty Stamp-a-ma-jig to line it all up and stamped it twice in opposite corners I then used clear embossing powder to get the glossy finish.

I hope you enjoyed viewing my card today as much as I did making it.
Happy Crafting
Nicole x 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments :

  1. Love this card Nicole, Happy Birthday to the Birthday girl! hugs Angexxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ange :) I will pass on the message xx

      Delete
  2. Love how you did the flourish Nicole, looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue it was kind of a do or die moment hoping that it would work how I wanted and luckily enough it did :) Thanks for stopping by

      Delete

01 09 10