Thursday, 29 October 2015

Mediterranean Achievers Blog Hop - October 2015



Welcome to the Mediterranean Achievers Blog Hop! This is the first month that we have moved to the new banner as we have now become global and will all be earning the same trips at the same time .. How Exciting!

You may be just starting here at my blog Nicole Bonar - or you may have already come from the person previous to me. There is a list at the end of the page so that you don't get lost just make sure you remember where you are so you know where to hop to next!

This month our theme is to be Inspired by Project Life. I came up with my design at the last minute in the very wee hours of this morning .. talk about cutting it fine! 


The project life Kit I used for my card was Lets Get Away after flicking through the cards I quickly chose the abstract looking background, I thought this would be a good focal point, the lined card with the splatter a bit like Gorgeous Grunge seemed to come next, the sentiment comes from the stamp set Groovy Love, Finally I finished off with a silver glimmer itty bitty heart and some stapled twisted bakers twine.

Stampin' Up! have a great collection of Project Life from Baby to Christmas to Travel & beyond there is sure to be a collection to suit your next project.

Thanks for joining me today - don't forget there is plenty more to hop around - you don't want to miss any .. I would love to know you have stopped by so please feel free to leave a comment.

Happy Crafting
Nicole x


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

9 comments :

  1. Cuteness!! PL sure makes it easy, doesn't it? TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the vibrant colors Nic - your card is awesome. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Nicole! so glad you made it in the blog hop this month despite being unwell. I adore your card - the bright colours make me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card!!! I love the colors, how you arranged them and that this card was so bright, cheery and happy!!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! It really pops! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, fun and bright Nicole! Love this. xo

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10