Sunday, 3 April 2016

Crazy Crafters April Blog Hop with Special Guest Dawn Griffith


Hello & Welcome 
To the Crazy Crafters April Blog Hop with very special guest 
USA Demonstrator Dawn Griffith of Dawn's Stamping Thoughts 

Our Theme for this hop is to 
Recreate/Case (COPY & Selectively Edit) 
A project created by Dawn 

You are here with me at my blog Nicole Bonar if you get lost on the blog hop
there is a list at  the bottom to help you get back on track.
The Crazy Crafters would love you to visit their blogs & leave a comment.

I have chosen to CASE Dawn's recent project entitled
“Celebrate” (28th March 2016)



and here is my card 



I have used the layout as my inspiration and got my bling on with Gold Glimmer Paper (133719)
& Gold Fancy Designer Vellum (133363) to tone down the stripes of 
the Neutrals Gold DSP (138435)  The sentiment "Congrats" is from Expressions 
Natural Elements (138395) that has been heat set with Gold Stampin' Glitter (133457)  

I hope you are inspired by my take on Dawn's project.  
Many Thanks for stopping by to see my creation .. Don't forget to continue hopping 
there are heaps of amazing projects that you won't want to miss.

Happy Stamping
Nicole x

32 comments :

  1. Lovely CASE Nicole....such a great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the two tone effect and your take on this Nicole, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim ... Would love for you to participate one day such an awesome experience :)

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with this card, Nicole! It's gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Jessie .. I really wasn't to sure about it but sometimes you just have to go with it :)

      Delete
  4. Looks like I have two cards on my list to CASE, yours and Dawn's. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on Dawn's card Nicole! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love Dawn's card and I love yours too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How elegant! Gorgeous card Nicole. So thrilled to have you in the hop today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Kylie .. I'm so happy and feeling quite accomplished at the moment lol its been so long since I have done a hop

      Delete
  8. Stunning card Nicole! I love your CASE of Dawn's card, I hadn't seen that card of Dawn's before! Awesome! And welcome back to hopping! Can't wait to see your next one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nicole ... Thanks heaps for stopping by :) really appreciate it!

      Delete
  9. Looks Fabulous Nicole! The gold touches and glitter sets it off. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Juana :) I really appreciate your support!

      Delete
  10. this would make a gorgeous Wedding Card Nicole, love it! So blingy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle .. thats what I was aiming for, think I nailed it!

      Delete
  11. You have done a A++++++++ job on casing Dawn's card Nic, just love the hearts and the layering on your card, the thread is a great effect too. You have done an excellent job. Angexxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ange :) totally appreciate your support!

      Delete
  12. Fantastic CASE Nicole! Really love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nanette :) Appreciate you taking the time to stop by and comment
      Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  13. Nice take on Dawn's card, great work

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. Thanks for your support Jo :) really appreciate it!

      Delete
  15. Wow Nic your card is amazing... You need to make many more of these as the colour scheme and sentiment is just perfect for all our Aussie Olympians that hopefully bring home GOLD later in the year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic take of Dawn's card! What a great colour choice.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10