Monday, 13 June 2016

Kinda Eclectic & Tin of Cards - Happy Birthday


Popping in to share with you a custom card made this weekend requested by a customer its again been a while between posts .. whilst it seems quiet at least here on the blog I am super busy in other areas including building my wonderful Infinity Stampers Team and achieving much personal success.  Just recently I advanced to the title of "Gold" I am so grateful for my friends and customers, my amazing team and upline support who have all helped me achieve what I have in such a short amount of time.

Have you heard about the June MORE STAMPS promotion? ... Stampin' Up! have a fabulous joining offer for this month only, you can receive an extra 2 stamp sets for FREE! (Value up to $178) if you would like to join my team you can CLICK HERE to go to the sign up link.


On to my card ... Today's share is created with Kinda Eclectic and Tin of Cards Stamp Sets, the featured colours are Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Tempting Turquoise.  Pop by my shop (click on the shopping trolley) over to your right to pick up your crafting supplies.




Thanks for stopping by today
Happy Crafting
Nicole x

1 comment :

  1. Love this card Nicole, it's clean crisp and those colours really work well together!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10