Sunday, 26 June 2016

More In Color Creations - Emerald Envy & Dapper Denim

Welcome Back

I have to say I am totally loving Stampin' Up!'s New range of 2016/2018 In Colors and couldn't help but create a few more cards.

Firstly "Emerald Envy" .. this is such a gorgeous colour, teamed with the matching DSP stack that has 4 great workable patterns and the new In Color Ruched Ribbon. The sentiment "Hooray" comes from Watercolor Words.


And below "Dapper Denim" again teamed with another of the great prints from the In Color DSP Stack.  I have embossed with the Brick Wall for some added interest,  I've also used the new Layering Circles Framelits these are just the greatest and I know will get lots of use.  The sentiment "Let's Celebrate" comes from the stamp set "Confetti Celebration"


I hope you have enjoyed viewing my creations today 
Thanks for stopping by
Nicole x

1 comment :

  1. I love both cards Nicole, clean lines and full of texture and colour.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10