Sunday, 10 July 2016

Crazy Crafters July Blog Hop with Special Guest Tracy May


Hi Everyone

Welcome Back to another Crazy Crafters Blog Hop this time with Special Guest - UK Demonstrator Tracy May.  
We are thrilled that Tracy could join us here today and we hope you find great inspiration from the projects.

This month we are excited to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) any project that has been created by Tracy.

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog Nicole Bonar, or may have come from the person previous to me there is a list of participants at the end of the page that you can use to hop around each blog, be sure to click on each link to continue your journey.

This is Tracy’s card I have CASED


and here is my creation using the Best Birds Stamp Set and
Birds & Blooms Thinlits Die Set (also available in a bundle!)



Today’s card didn’t start anything like the way I envisioned but nevertheless I am happy with the end result.  The colour palette was also one I hadn’t really used before so I was pleasantly surprised as it came together.

Thank You so much for taking the time to join us on our hop today.

Happy Crafting
Nicole x 

13 comments :

  1. I love how your card turned out. The glimmer paper gives it the final touch of shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scoring on the side of the card, really sets off the whole card, beautiful Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole is stepping out with colours awesome to see Nic, I love how you have stepped up your layers with the scored section of Tracy's very cleverly done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bird bundle Nicole and you have done an awesome job. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Nicole! Mine often turn out completely different to how I've envisaged them too! :-) I'm so happy to be hopping with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card, Nicole! I think I need to take another look at the bird stamps! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Nicole and turned out fabulously! The bird is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Nicole! I love that little bird - so cute. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful case Nicole! I cant wait to get this bird bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's lovely! Nice colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great CASE Nicole. Love your colour combo.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10