Friday, 1 July 2016

Flourishing Phrases for the Crazy Crafters Team Highlights

Hi & Thanks for stopping by
 
I've whipped up this beauty today for the Crazy Crafters Team Highlights each week my upline showcases our work and you can vote on your favourite .. pop over and check out this weeks entries and vote for your favourite.

Today's card is the flourish from Flourishing Phrases I have stamped it initially in 1 piece and then used the trimmer to diecut it into 4 squares I'm fairly pleased with the outcome .. The "Hello" Sentiment comes from the Watercolor Words Card Kit.



Hope you have a great weekend :)
Nicole x  

2 comments :

  1. Great card, Nicole - the layout and colours are really appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the layout and cut panels makes the layout really interesting.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10