Friday, 30 December 2016

Baby Bear for Crazy Crafters Team Final 2016 Highlights


Hi Stampin’ Friends

I hope this post finds you well rested after the Christmas break and ready to get into a brand new year ... can you believe it where did 2016 go so quickly?

Welcome to the final Team Project Highlights for 2016.  I recently had the pleasure of creating a card to welcome a beautiful baby girl.  Baby Bear was the obvious choice, I love this bear the 3 step stamping makes it so realistic.  My colour palette is Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride, whilst the bear is stamped with Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.


I would appreciate if you would CLICK HERE! and check out the other Crazy Crafters who have taken part in the Team Highlights don't forget to vote for your favourite Top 3 projects.

Best Wishes for 2017
Happy Crafting
Nicole 

3 comments :

  1. Love that baby bear and it goes so well with the DSP in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Baby Bear, I still haven't used mine yet. Love your card Nic. Ange xo

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10