Sunday, 8 January 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Sandi MacIver


Hi Stampin' Friends

Welcome and Thanks for joining us today for another Crazy Crafters Blog Hop. 
This is the first of many SPECIAL GUEST blog hops planned throughout 2017.  Today our special guest is Sandi MacIver from Canada.


We are thrilled that Sandi could join us today and we hope you find great inspiration from the projects you see.  The team hops generally follow a theme of CASEing the Special Guest, so I'm delighted to share with you a project doing just that CASEing one of Sandi's many beautiful creations.

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog Nicole Bonar, or may have come from the person previous to me there is a list of participants at the end of the page that you can use to hop around each blog, be sure to click on each link to continue your journey of course we love to know you have stopped by so please take a moment to leave a comment below.

This is Sandi's card I chose to case it is a "Z Fold" card.


And here is my card I'm pretty impressed with how quick and easy it came together basic similarites except my art piece has simple embossing and a silver glimmer hot air balloon sitting over the top. My sentiment comes from the BRAND NEW "Lift Me Up" Stamp Set.  




Over on the right of my page here you can click to get the PDF of the brand new 2017 Occasions Catalogue available right now! spend $90 and get the Carried Away DSP featured on this card for FREE!!  If you live in Australia, you can shop with me by clicking on the shopping trolley over again over to your right.

Here is a list of items I used.

Lift Me Up Stamp & Framelit Bundle (Clear 144712 or Wood 144711)
Carried Away DSP (Free with any $90 purchase) - 143608
Softly Falling TIEF - 139672
Mint Macaron 3/8" Sheer Linen Ribbon - 141656
Night of Navy A4 Cardstock -  106577
Watermelon Wonder A4 Cardstock - 138341
Whisper White A4 Cardstock - 106549 
Silver Glimmer Paper - 135314

Thank You again for taking the time to join us on our hop today.
Happy Crafting
Nicole x

14 comments :

  1. Very pretty car Nicole. I love the glimmer balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bright your card is Nicole....and you can't beat a blingy balloon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Nicole. I have to buy that set yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Nicole and brilliant example of how versatile this set is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah Nicole, it turned out absolutely stunning, perfect combo of colours, designer paper and that awesome air balloon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love how pretty the balloon looks with the silver glimmer paper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CASE Nicole. Love the sparkles on your balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's gorgeous, Nicole. It looks like the balloon has soared sooo high that it's turned sparkly with ice crystals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Nicole, love your choice of DSP and the glitter Balloon is fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool card! Love this special fold too. Just fantastic. Love your work Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Fun and Fantastic. Your card has made me glad I bought this set!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10