Sunday, 22 January 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Val Moody


Hi Stampin' Friends

Welcome and Thanks for joining us today for another Crazy Crafters Blog Hop. We are excited and very blessed to hop with lots of talented top international demonstrators regularly, one of the great perks of being a Crazy Crafter.  Today our special guest is Valerie Moody from the UK.


We are thrilled that Val could join us today and we hope you find great inspiration from the projects you see.  You may just be starting the hop here at my blog, or may have come from elsewhere be sure to click on each name on the list at the bottom of the page to make your way around all the fantastic projects.  We do love to know you have stopped by so please take a moment to leave a comment below.

This is Val's card I chose to CASE


and my CASEd Design 


I drew my inspiration from the stamp set and changed up the layout by adding a strip of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock & offsetting the focal panel.

To create this card you will need
Paisleys & Posies Stamp Set (Photopolymer 142196)
Paisley Framelits Dies (141849)
Rose Wonder Stamp Set (Photopolymer 140697)
Cardstock - Silver Foil, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry & Whisper White
Ink - Basic Black & Rich Razzleberry + Versamark & Clear Embossing Powder

Thank you again for taking the time to join us on our hop today
Happy Crafting
Nicole x

12 comments :

  1. I love this card Nicole. I was just thinking the other day, I don't think I really used this bundle to its potential. your card really proves my thoughts right. An amazing CASE. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful case Nicole....the colours look great and I really love that embossing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more I see this set, the more I think it needs to make it's way onto my wish list. I love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clear embossing on black, it looks fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Nicole - the clear embossing is just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and case Nicole. Love the clear heat embossing and colours. Makes me want to get this set now hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CASE Nicole. I love the colours; makes it look so rich. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CASE Nicole, love the rich colors you have used. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Nicole. Love the clear embossed paisleys on the black cardstock.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10