Thursday, 26 January 2017

International Highlights - Top 10 Winner!

Hi Stampin' Friends
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY to all my Aussie Friends
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE .. OI OI OI .. Ok now that I have that out of my system the real reason I am here today well I'm doing a bit of a Happy Dance! A week or so ago I entered Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlight.  Click Here to see the original post!

I am pleased to let you know I was voted in the TOP 10 .. How cool is that!! 
See the TOP 10 Here! - The top 10 will soon participate in an exclusive celebration blog hop how super exciting .. I look forward to sharing that with you very soon you can subscribe to my blog to receive post updates by entering your email address at the top right.


Thanks again for stopping by today to see my great news!
Happy Crafting
Nicole x  

No comments :

Post a Comment

01 09 10