Friday, 20 January 2017

Irresistibly Floral Love for Crazy Crafters Team Highlights


Hi Stampin’ Friends

Welcome Back to another Friday Night Team Highlights for the Crazy Crafters Team.  There is always something fun & exciting happening in the team .. would you like to be part of the action? There is a fantastic joining offer on right now please get in touch via my Facebook Page HERE if you would like to find out more .. I'd love to welcome you to my team!

On with the show ... Christmas is over & Valentines Day is just a few weeks away for all the loved up romantics out there that celebrate this occasion. This card would also lend itself quite easily to an anniversary or wedding card. Just quietly I LOVE this card & how the DSP just POPS!


The background is the stunning Irresistibly Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper ... The creative possibilities are amazing, leave it white for a subtle background or sponge/brayer it and watch the colour magic happen!

I have paired it up with the Stitched Shapes Framelits they were so popular they sold out within weeks, finally now back in stock!
The Heart & Sentiment are from Sunshine Wishes Thinlits.


Click HERE if you would like to VOTE for my card in this weeks highlights, I would greatly appreciate your support!

Happy Crafting
Nicole x 

1 comment :

  1. Such a beautiful card. I love all the red with the white and black highlights.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10