Friday, 13 January 2017

So Grateful for You for Crazy Crafters Team Highlights


Hi Stampin’ Friends


Welcome Back to another Friday Team Highlights .. I must say I am skidding in sideways at the very last minute with this card … phewww I made it! 

Card made check, Friday Night Blog Post check, now over to you please hop on over and VOTE for your favourite projects!

Todays card is quite a simple one base card, layer, embossing layer .. 3 punches and 1 stamp set I've made several of this design in different colours they look great in either black or white base … why not try it yourself today!


Now if you would like to see what the other Crazy Crafters have been up to please CLICK HERE to visit and also leave a vote for your favourite project.

Happy Crafting
Nicole

8 comments :

  1. Congratulations for making it in time! So glad you did because it's a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie it was with literally 3 minutes to spare :) talk about cutting it fine

      Delete
  2. This card is amazing, so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and it's simplicity. It is beautiful and so well thought out with the colours and textures. Thank you for sharing. I always look at the entries and vote, I also learn so much from all the clever, artistic people like yourself who enter. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment Veecee :) I truly appreciate you taking the time to stop by

      Delete
  4. I love how you've made the butterfly embossed silver, the hero of this card! I've always wondered how to get the best of this embossing folder & I think you've done it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW I'm chuffed you like it Jessie :) Thanks so much x

      Delete

01 09 10