Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Urban Underground Travel Theme for Kylie's International Blog Highlights

Hi Stampin' Friends
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! This is an International Blog Highlight, we are being highlighted by Kylie Bertucci (my AMAZING Team Leader) and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten will get to be part of an international blog hop so please vote for my project. You can do that HERE 

Our theme for this highlight is Travel! What places we can see and enjoy! Or maybe you know friends that are going away and you want to give them a card. For some reason I had travel & retirement stuck in my head and hence this card evolved.


Our Stampin' Up Occasions Catalogue recently came out & I loved the look of Urban Underground Specialty DSP from the moment I saw it, that paired with the Motorbike from One Wild Ride and Happy Retirement from Teeny Tiny Sentiments completes the card. If you live in Australia and would like to purchase from me please click the shopping trolley over to the right it will take you directly to the shop where you can happily browse and order 24/7 at your convenience.

Thanks again for visiting today don't forget to take a minute to head over to Kylie's blog and VOTE for my project.  I would really appreciate your support!
Happy Crafting
Nicole x 

5 comments :

  1. Love the motorbike paired with the metallic dsp! Looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this turned out - looks awesome!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic combination! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Great combo with the DSP and image, perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Nicole!! Congratulations on being voted in the top ten for the highlights this month! Awesome work. Looking forward to hopping with you. So so thrilled for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10