Friday, 27 January 2017

Wedding Anniversary for Crazy Crafters Team Highlights


Hi Stampin’ Friends

Welcome Back to another Friday Night Team Highlights for the Crazy Crafters Team.  There is always something fun & exciting happening in the team .. would you like to be part of the action? There is a fantastic joining offer on right now that I'd love to tell you about please get in touch via my Facebook Page HERE if you would like to find out more .. I'd love to welcome you to my team!

Tonights card was a special order for a 25th Wedding Anniversary Card.  I went with a Silver & Blue Theme using Pacific Point & Smoky Slate.  The sentiment is from Best Birds. 


Don't forget you can vote for my card in this weeks highlights, just follow the link HERE to vote.
I would greatly appreciate your support! 

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting
Nicole x 

3 comments :

  1. Love this Nicole - Pacific Point is such a vibrant colour and complimenting it with Smokey Slate really makes it POP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color combination. I could use this for guy birthday card! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Nicole and such an awesome colour :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10