Saturday, 11 February 2017

Bloomin Love for Case this Card Challenge - #CTC023


Hi Stampin' Friends

I thought I would pop in quickly today and share a couple of love themed cards co-incidently I found a challenge to link it to called Case this Card I think it started out as casing the previous winners card but has since taken on a theme each week ... this challenge needs some love as there aren't many entries so why not join me and add an entry to CASE THIS CARD #CTC023



Here is my entry featuring the Bloomin' Love Stamp Set & Bloomin' Love Matching Dies


Thanks for joining me today & I hope to see you over at Case this Card sometime for one of the great challenges.

Till Next Time
Nicole x 

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for entering your gorgeous cards into Case This Card #CTC023! Congratulations, you're this week's winner! Apologies for my late response xx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10