Friday, 3 February 2017

Dragonfly Thanks for The Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights

Hi Stampin’ Friends

Welcome Back to another Friday Night Team Highlights for the Crazy Crafters Team.  There is always something fun & exciting happening in the team .. would you like to be part of the action? There is a fantastic joining offer on right now please get in touch via my Facebook Page HERE if you would like to find out more .. I'd love to welcome you to my team!

On with the show ... Can you believe it?  .. February already! ... where exactly did January go? .. WOW! I have been exploring the possibilities with 
Irresistibly Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper the past couple of weeks and gosh I can't express how impressed I am with it not only are the designs fabulous it looks amazing both plain and coloured.  The card I am sharing with you this week is just stunning (even if I do say so myself) it uses the Irresistibly Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper as a poppy background with the gorgeous new Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set (Sentiment) and Detailed Dragonfly Thinlit Dies. 


As always you can vote for the creations entered in each weeks challenge CLICK HERE if you would like to VOTE for my card (or any of the other creations) in this weeks highlights.

I will be back again with you on Sunday when the Crazy Crafters will be Blog Hopping with Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Member Shannon Lane.

Till next time .. Happy Crafting!
Nicole x 

4 comments :

  1. Wow - love the dragonfly against those bold stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dragonfly Nicole and the stripes are beautiful rich colors. Ange xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love this paper Nicole, it has so many possibilities. I love your bright colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should use more Irresistibly Floral Specialty paper!!!! Your card is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10