Wednesday, 8 February 2017

International Highlights Top 10 Exclusive Blog Hop


Hi Stampin' Friends
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Today the Top 10 Winners of the International Highlights from January .. & maybe a few more because it has been combined with December are presenting an exclusive hop.  I was over the moon to be announced in January's Top 10 you can see that project HERE.

Here is my project for today ... with Valentine's Day just around the corner I thought it would be great to put together a little card set with some sweet little heart chocolates cos who doesn't like chocolate!


The Designer Series Paper comes from the Sending Love 6x6 Paper Stack
& the Sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.
Thanks so much for stopping by today
Happy Crafting
Nicole x

8 comments :

  1. So cute, Nicole! What a great idea to make a chocolate part of the decoration of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute set Nicole. I love the chocky hearts as part of the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son and I both love this, Nicole! He would like to make these for his buddies at school :-) Thanks for sharing such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable set of cards and treat bag. The chocolate hearts are perfect and what a great idea. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nicole, I would love to get this in my mail box!!! And no, not just for the choccies .... well not just for the choccies and way lol...I love the layout and the delicate Doily look awesome tinged with red like that too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! What a great way to give a little gift of love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww, this is so cute! Love how you have incorporated the chocolates into the entire project, just lovely Nicole xxx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10