Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Kylie's International Blog Highlights - Get Well


Hi Stampin' Friends
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Welcome to the February 2017 installment of  Kylie's International Highlights .. We are being highlighted worldwide by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten as voted by you will get to take part in an Exclusive International Blog Hop so please vote for my project. You can VOTE HERE!
 
Our theme for this highlight is Get Well soon - What a wonderful way to cheer someone up when they are feeling down, recovering from illness/surgery, or a particularly hard life event.


My card today features the flower bunch from Touches of Texture paired with one of the Sentiments from Beautiful You.  Working from top to bottom I have jazzed up the Stitched Shape Oval Diecut with a ring of Bermuda Bay Sequins this is mounted with dimensionals.  The Whisper White Layer sits on a Silver Foil Layer which is mounted with foam strips.  The final Bermuda Bay layer has been sponged around the edges & is mounted directly on the Whisper White Card with Tombow. If you live in Australia and would like to purchase from me please click the shopping trolley over to the right it will take you directly to the shop where you can happily browse and order 24/7 at your convenience.


Thanks again for visiting my blog today I hope I have inspired you, make sure you head over to Kylie's blog - February International Highlights to vote for my project, I would really appreciate your support.

Happy Crafting!
Nicole x

4 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous Nicole - I love the use of the sequins - I'm sure this would brighten anyone's day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heaps Leisa :) I thought it was a different way to showcase the sequins x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card Nicole! Love how you've used the sequins and the bright flowers really make the image pop! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sentiment for a get well card (I used it too!) and I have been seeing a lot of very pretty cards with this flower set! Very clever how you used sequins to frame the image - I thought it was the Layering Ovals at first! :-)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10