Friday, 17 February 2017

Strength & Prayers for Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights


Hi Stampin’ Friends

Welcome Back to another Friday Night Team Highlights for the Crazy Crafters Team.  I have to admit I almost didn't make it tonight, although I've had plenty of time to get it sorted I just feel like I've achieved little this week. Hopefully next week I can find a bit more energy & mojo to create!


Tonights feature card showcases Strength & Prayers, this stamp set has been sitting on the shelf for gosh knows how long and its the first time its been inked up.  I needed to restock some Sympathy/Thinking of You style cards and this is what evolved. What we have is a Basic Black Base with Very Vanilla Layer & Cherry Cobbler Lovely Lace Embossed Panels cut diagonally to create a channel effect making way for the Exclusive Saleabration Metallic Ribbon.  The Dove is stamped in Cherry Cobbler and die cut with Stitched Framelits and backed with a oval scalloped die in gold foil.  To finish off the sentiment comes from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.

Over to you guys .. please take a moment to comment and VOTE FOR MY CARD I would really appreciate your support :)

Have a great weekend
Nicole x 

4 comments :

  1. WOW Nicole!! this colour combo works so well together and I love the metallic ribbon - the channel effect really makes it stand out - awesome card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the color combination aa well as the design of the layout. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind comment angelstamps :)

      Delete

01 09 10