Saturday, 25 March 2017

Butterfly Basics for Mojo Monday #489

Hi Stampin Friends

Just popping in today to share with you a card that was inspired by & entered into Mojo Monday #489 this is the first time I've entered this challenge so with any luck I have got it right.  A friend recently sent me a list of challenges worth looking into and I finally got around to checking them out.  I will be keeping an eye on a few and hopefully will be able to enter as time permits.

Here is my card for today


I have paired up Butterfly Thinlits & Bold Butterfly Framelits to make the Silver Glimmer Butterfly Opaque the DSP is from the Stampin' Up! Neutrals Stack and the sentiment is from Butterfly Basics.

Here is the banner for Mojo Monday that inspired my card

If you live in Australia and want to purchase any of the items I used you can shop with me by clicking on any of the images below.  Head over to Mojo Monday to play along with their challenges today!

Thanks for stopping by today
Happy Stamping!
Nicole x 

Product List
Butterfly Basics Clear Stamp Set
$63.00
Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies
$29.00
Butterflies Thinlits Dies
$41.00
Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
$50.00
Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
$38.50
Silver Foil Sheets
$7.00
Silver Glimmer Paper
$8.75
Basic Black A4 Card Stock
$14.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
$15.75

4 comments :

  1. Congrats entering your first mojo monday Nicole - i love the neutral colour, great card good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leisa :) see what happens it might become a regular thing!

      Delete
  2. Looking good mum ;) Love the monochromatic effect, very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks daughter .. lol I wasn't sure if it qualified as monochromatic cos it was black white n silver i guess i will learn sooner or later :)

      Delete

01 09 10