Friday, 17 March 2017

Caseing the Caser for Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights


Hi Stampin’ Friends

Welcome Back to another Friday Night Team Highlights for the Crazy Crafters Team.  Can you believe there is just 2 weeks left of Sale-A-Bration its been a hot promotion that everyone looks forward to every year I will be sad to see it go but all good things must come to an end! Don't miss out on getting your free goodies (now while stocks last in the final weeks) with every $90 purchase!

On to tonights project .... I was recently inspired by Leisa one of my team members who in-fact cased another great card made by Patsy Waggoner of Border Buddies in the USA.  Thank You ladies for your inspiration! 


 After doing this clean & simple card I went back to the original again & took a better look deciding to CASE more of the original design coming up with a few more below, I really love the impact of the layers created with the banner punch. 


I think they have all turned out great and I am eager to try a different colour sequence next time.   Don't forget to VOTE HERE for TONIGHTS CARD 
Thanks again for stopping by .. have a great weekend!
Nicole x

3 comments :

  1. Love these Nicole, such simple and effective male cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow I've been cased!!! lol Nicole your cards are so different - I love all of them but I think my fav is the banner card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card for the Crazy Crafters Highlights Nicole! Thanks so much for taking part this week.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10