Sunday, 5 March 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Janneke de Jong


Hi Stampin' Friends

Welcome and Thanks for joining us today The Crazy Crafters are so blessed to hop with many International Guests on a regular basis and today we are very excited to welcome along to our hop Janneke de Jong from The Netherlands.

Janneke is a design team member for Global Design Project, has achieved the Grand Vacation and was announced as a Top 10 Demonstrator in 2015/16.


Today we are excited to be CASEing one of Janneke's creations.  CASEing is a term used that quite simply means Copy And Selectively Edit - so take what you like from the original design and make it your own. It might be the stamp set - the colours, the layout, the flowers, whatever you like that has inspired you to make a card of your own. Here is my inspiration for today :)


I have drawn inspiration from 2 cards, I liked the dancing dragonflies on the left and the polka dot DSP on the right and here is my card


On a Basic Grey Base I have layered Sweet Sugarplum DSP along with a hint of the new Sale-A-Bration Glimmer Paper, the dragonflies were cut from vellum. I have randomly stamped with touches of texture and heat embossed before using the big shot to diecut them.
I do hope you like the card I created today and you find great inspiration as you hop around the list of participating Crazy Crafters below.

To re-create this card you will need
Dragonfly Dreams Bundle (Photopolymer 144728)
Touches of Texture Stamp Set (CM-143251 or WM-141934)
16/18 In Color Designer Series Paper (141408)
Clear Embossing Power, Sweet Sugarplum Ink Pad(141395), Heat Tool
Cardstock - Basic Grey, Whisper White, Vellum

If you would like to purchase any of these items head over to my shop HERE I've provided some of the important numbers above. 

Thank you again for taking the time to join us on our hop today
Happy Crafting
Nicole x

19 comments :

  1. SOOOOOO delicate and pretty!! amazing job! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card have you made ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Janneke :) it was a pleasure to case you!

      Delete
  3. What a sweet card! Lovely Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and pretty....such a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you have done the dragon flies. Stunning effect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nadi the effect on the dragonflies was a bit of a fluke but I do love how they turned out :)

      Delete
  6. I adore how you have combined both cards into one..Love your design, great CASE Nicole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your card Nicole! so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Nicole I love this layout and your use of that fab glimmer paper!! Great case xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I love those dragonflies Nicole! Great card. xo

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10