Sunday, 19 March 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Rachel Tessman


Hi Stampin' Friends

Welcome and Thanks for joining us today The Crazy Crafters are so blessed to hop with many International Guests on a regular basis and today we are very excited to welcome along to our hop Rachel Tessman of Stamp Your Art Out!

Rachel is from Minnesota USA has been a demonstrator for many many years having achieved a multitude of trips and incentives throughtout her Stampin' Up! career.

The theme as always for our International Guest Hops is to choose a project previously created by our special guest (Rachel) and CASE it.  CASEing is a term used that quite simply means Copy And Selectively Edit - so take what you like from the original design and make it your own. It might be the stamp set - the colours, the layout, the flowers, whatever you like that has inspired you to make a card of your own. Here is my inspiration for today :) 


This is such a fun card "Dauber Fun" it reminds me of finger painting as a child just not quite so messy.  Here is the card I came up with!


Grab a bunch of daubers & ink, and just randomly inkspot all over the card its as easy as that I think I ended up with 7-8 colours in the end. I have paired it with a sentiment from Layering Love.  To finish off I have gone over a couple of the spots with Wink of Stella and added a Metallic Enamel Heart!

Continue on the hop and find much more fantastic inspiration from other participating Crazy Crafters in the list below.

To re-create this card you will need
Layering Love (CM 141965 or WM 141962)
Sponge Fingertip Daubers (133733)
Ink Colours of your Choice
Wink of Stella & Metallic Enamel Shapes
Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White

If you would like to purchase any of these items head over to my shop HERE I've provided some of the important numbers above.
Thank you again for taking the time to join us on our hop today
Happy Crafting
Nicole x

12 comments :

  1. I love your card. The pops of colour are amazing. What a fun card. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bright, fun card Nicole! Great CASE. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy this card Nicole! Great use of the spots and colours. Bright, fun and very funky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have had so much fun making this card, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dauber card you created Nicole! Such a fun hop!! And it was amazing to see everyone's CASE on my dauber cards (the most popular pick!). Thanks for participating in this hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a fun card Rachel :) Thank you so much for your inspiration and being our special guest x

      Delete
  6. Love what you have done Nicole....the colours are just awesome the way they pop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think daubers are my new best friend - this is so fun and bright Nicole - I love how you have created the background - it really makes the sentiment pop!! LOVE your case!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fun card great work Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love vibrant colours and I Love daubers, so this card is simply awesome as it combines both. Love it Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the vibrant dots, lovely CASE Nicole tfs

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10