Wednesday, 15 March 2017

Kylie's International Blog Highlights - All Things Thanks


Hi Stampin' Friends
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Welcome to the March 2017 installment of  Kylie's International Highlights .. We are being highlighted worldwide by Kylie Bertucci and you are able to VOTE for my project. The top ten as voted by you will get to take part in an Exclusive International Blog Hop so please vote for my project. You can VOTE HERE!
 

Our theme for this highlight is Thanks ... Specifically using the Stamp Set "All Things Thanks" from the Occasions 2017 Catalogue - Giving Thanks not only shows the recipient you care & are grateful for what they have done for you but it is very heartwarming in the world we live to just be thankful for the special people in our lives.


So it took me a while to get this card done as simple as it is - I had a completely different idea in my head that just wasn't working, after 3 attempts, 2 coffees and a break this is what I came up with. Many times when you look at stamp sets you are initially drawn to the bigger bold sentiments so I decided this time I was going to create with one of the smaller less obvious sentiments "Your the Best" I have kept it really clean and simple and featured the layering squares scalloped framelits in three different sizes.  I have strategically cut my elegant butterfly capturing the words "my friend".

This card would look great in any colour now that I have the first done I may just have to create a few more.


Thanks again for visiting my blog today I hope I have inspired you, make sure you head over to Kylie's blog - March International Highlights to vote for my project, I would really appreciate your support & love to be chosen in the Top 10.

Happy Crafting!
Nicole x

7 comments :

  1. Your card making session, sounds like mine last night! lol. it happens- but this is beautiful Nicole! amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Nicole! Love the way you have incorporated "My Friend" into the butterfly! And yes, how lovely would this be in a set of different colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card Nicole x Clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you would want to create a few more Nicole. I really love those square layers and the butterfly with it's subtle sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole this card is soo lovely, what attention to detail with the wording on your butterfly. very clever indeed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the card Nicole. Jay x

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10