Friday, 3 March 2017

Make a Medallion - Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights - VOTE NOW!


Hi Stampin’ Friends

Welcome Back to another Friday Night Team Highlights for the Crazy Crafters Team.  The weeks just seem to be flying by at the moment and here we are in March already ... like whattt!!! Its also the final month of  Sale-A-Bration the best sale of the year with Stampin' Up! Don't miss out on getting your free goodies with every $90 purchase!  

Again I'm asking if you would please stop by and follow me on PINTEREST or even subscribe to my blog that way you can keep up to date and will receive an email when I post something new, I welcome your comments and would love your encouragement and support.

My feature card for tonights highlights is another Make a Medallion card I created during the week I think this would have to be my favourite of all the free Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets to date.


I have layered the medallion 5 times .. The colours are Sweet Sugarplum and Elegant Eggplant that were sponged on the layer and then embossed with Lovely Lace. I really like how the embossing has accentuated the sponging and taken some of the ink away.  I hope you like tonights card and I have inspired you to maybe have a go at making something similar.

Don't forget to vote for tonights card HERE
Thanks again for stopping by .. have a great weekend!
Nicole x

3 comments :

  1. I love your card, Where the ink has come away almost looks metallic and rustic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colours Nicole and the embossing is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beautiful rich colours and the elegant, almost stately, design!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10