Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Vintage Leaves for Colour INKspiration Challenge – CI04



Hi & Welcome

I've decided today to create for a great new challenge "Colour INKspiration"
its a fairly new fortnightly colour challenge.

This fortnight we have been challenged to create with a palette of purple, white and yellows.
Here is my card I created for the challenge :)


WOW gotta say this is definitely a colour combo that I would never have chosen so it was good to challenge myself and step out of my comfort zone.

I have used Elegant Eggplant & Crushed Curry on a Whisper White Base the maple leaf is from Vintage Leaves and is silver embossed, the sentiment is from Big on Birthdays.  I have finished off with Delightful Dijon Ribbon & Enamel Dots


Head over to Colour INKspiration today and check it out you will love the challenges :)
Thanks for visiting today
Nicole x 

No comments :

Post a Comment

01 09 10