Sunday, 2 April 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Mikaela Titheridge


Hi Stampin' Friends

Welcome and Thanks for joining us today - The Crazy Crafters are so blessed to hop with many International Guests on a regular basis and today we are very excited to welcome along to our hop Mikaela Titheridge.

Mikaela is from the UK and has recently clocked up her 5 year anniversary with Stampin' Up! Congrats Mikaela! 

The theme as always for our International Guest Hops is to choose a project previously created by our special guest and CASE it.  CASEing is a term used that quite simply means Copy And Selectively Edit - so take what you like from the original design and make it your own. It might be the stamp set - the colours, the layout, the flowers, whatever you like that has inspired you to make a card of your own. Here is my inspiration for today :)


This is such a great bundle, I hope that it makes it into the new 2017/18 Annual Catalogue as we don't have nearly enough male orientated stamp sets.  In saying that though I have gone girly and switched up my CASE to suit a female!


I have used Pop of Pink Specialty DSP along with the Nailed it Bundle and Hexagons Dynamic TIEF. I have also used Gold Wink of Stella to outline the hexagons & finished off with some gold bling Metallic Thread & Metallic Enamel Dots. 

To re-create this card check and purchase any of the items I've used today click on the pictures below (Australian Residents Only)

Product List
Nailed It Wood-Mount Bundle
$85.75
Nailed It Clear-Mount Bundle
$73.25
Pop Of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper
$22.75
Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
$16.00
Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.50
Gold Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
$11.50
Gold Metallic Thread
$5.25
Metallic Enamel Shapes
$12.25
Basic Black A4 Card Stock
$14.00
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
$15.75
Foam Adhesive Strips
$14.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
$6.00


Continue on the hop and find lots more fantastic inspiration from other participating Crazy Crafters in the list below.

Thank you again for taking the time to join us on our hop today
Happy Crafting
Nicole x 

11 comments :

  1. Great card Nicole....I love the fact you went girly with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these nailed it bundles for the girls!! So cool. Love the bling in there too Nicole. Thanks for being part of the Crazy Crafters Blog hop tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you used this set to make a card for all the handy ladies out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hammer and nails with a touch of feminism :) Nailed It! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, just the right amount of female bling..... reminds me of my little tool box I had back in my single days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for all us girls out there who know how to wield a hammer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's fantastic, Nicole!I really hope I never have to wield a hammer but I'm loving the feminine touch to this card and equal opportunity approach to the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that this set can be used for us chicks as well - love your card Nicole xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your kind words. I've had a wonderful 5 years and if for engaging with people like you and your team that have made it all the worth while. I've thoroughly enjoyed taking part in this hop, to see that my work does give inspiration to others and I'm delighted to see how. you've interpreted it. I love how you've used Pink with tools ... Amazingly so ... when I met my husband, I owned a better tool box than he did (he'll kill me for sharing that, but it's true). Anyway ... Fabulous card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time .. we love our team blog hops, it is very inspiring to hop with our international stars! Best Wishes for the next 5 years and beyond Mikaela x

      Delete

01 09 10