Wednesday, 24 May 2017

Aim for Alaska Blog Hop - Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek!


Hi Stampin' Friends

So happy you could join us today for the New 2017/18 Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek Blog Hop with the Aim for Alaska Group.  We are excited to be showing you some beautiful creations which will be available 1st June 2017 .. Just 8 more sleeps!


My card today features the brand new Designer Series Paper "Delightful Daisy" Sentiment from "Daisy Delight" stamp set and the brand new "Daisy" Punch thats a whole lot of daisys ... seriously this is a stunning dsp collection I can't wait to create some more with it.


Continue on the hop using the list below to find some more amazing sneak peeks from the new annual catalogue coming very soon

Happy Hopping
Nicole x 

12 comments :

  1. You could have me ready for Fall (almost) with your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Nicole. Love that DSP it's a fave of mine! Looks awesome with a touch of bling x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love all the thread! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the gold and the added touch of the loops of thread, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Nicole....that DSP is going to be one of my favorites I think

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Nicole! I love it! I love the sentiment on the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That glitter daisy does it for me! Love the elements you grouped together! Really lovly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Nicole! Love the gold glittery flower. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is really pretty Nicole. Love the added touch of Bling too! xx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10